Monday, March 22, 2010

Today´s song. Introduction.

I´m interrupting my story for a moment to introduce you a new section.

As I said at the post “music gives me life” I love music!

I usually have music at the background the whole day, as far as it´s possible, of course.

I usually have a song around my mind for one or 2 days, a song that if it´s played at the radio I should have to give it more volume, or if it´s a CD I´ll play it again at least once. Usually are songs that I like but time to time also happens with songs I don´t like.

I thought it could be a good idea to share with you more or less daily the special song for that day to me. I´ll try, but I don´t promise to do it always, to place a video, the song lyric, the translation in case it´s in Spanish and comments about why I like the song, the memories it gives me back and how I feel listening to it.

I give special importance to the lyric, because I think there are so many people all over the world singing or humming songs with no idea of what it says and you see, not all the songs you like the music, have a nice or good words on it.

I usually like the whole: music plus lyrics.

So, from now on, no matter what I´m already talking about, time to time I´ll include a post for this section.

I hope you´ll enjoy this section!

No comments:

Post a Comment