Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My photos. Introduction.

Yeap! A new section! : D

Just as the music goes with me all day (and often much of the night too), I have on my laptop a gadget to display photos. It becomes like a digital photo frame embedded in a corner of my laptop, where it shows randomly the pictures I have, a matter of 7 seconds each.

Just as there are songs that "click on me" more than others, same thing happens with the photos and there are times when I one, due the beauty of the place or the moment it is reminding me, leaves me especially excited to see it ... and I decided to share them with you!

I don´t want to commit myself to put a different photo every day, I don´t want the same thing happens later with the songs that not always I have time to place everything that passed through my mind on the blog, but I will put those photos I am thrilled to see them specially. I'll put them, no matter if the photo is related or unrelated to the thread of the narrative I´m on at that time.

I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment