Sunday, March 7, 2010

Xanadú. Walking in… Madrid, Spain: Xanadú. Saint Valentine´s 2010 Special Weekend: 10th Part.

On Sunday 14th. after breakfast, we did the check out and went back to Madrid. We had already reserved for lunch and we went out of the hotel soon just in case the traffic would be so heavy.

We were lucky, almost no traffic, so we were closet o the restaurant 2 hours before of the time we had scheduled the reserve, so we decided to go to visit the mall Xanadu. We still didn´t know it.

In fact I'm not the kind of person who likes to spend the day at the mall. Actually I´m not even a malls fan. But… I liked this one! You see, it has a lot of leisure places, is quite big, so, it has quite a lot of stores but also restaurants, cinemas and…

A bowling:



A karts track!



And its emblematic snow zone:



The prices are not low, but comparing with going to a real sky slope, seems to be better. A friend of mine told me this was great for people just starting skiing, due it´s a safer place.

What I didn´t like was how crowded it was. I know, the place is successful, especially on a carnival Sunday plus Saint Valentine. I should go again in a different day or date to check it.

Here a view of the corridors:



(To be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment