Thursday, March 4, 2010

Enjoying SPAs! First Part: Introduction.

No! I haven´t forgot that I was telling you about my special Saint Valentines´ weekend! Just that before telling you about the experience with the night SPA in Los Enebrales I thought it would be important to talk a bit about the SPAs first.

At the end of 80s I was already a Jacuzzi fan (and I still am!). In 1994 I went for the very first time to a SPA, it was the Antigua SPA Resort in Antigua Guatemala… and my world was transformed! ;P From then on I´m a SPA lover! :D

The point is that there are many kinds of SPAs and that´s exactly why I wanted to write this post. Sadly there´s still not a categorization of them, as we do have about hotels (by stars), for example. That would be really convenient, so we would have an idea of what we can find at the different SPAs all over the world… because, you see, right now they call SPA to whatever! Maybe it´s due the SPA culture is so low in general terms, so it´s easy to cheat us. This series of posts are for giving a bit of information about what are, what they offer us and a possible categorization of the SPAs.

(The pic is in Hotel Porta Antigua, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala).

(To be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment