Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ca N´Antuna: Dreamed Views! Visiting the Scrabble Club Scrabbalear!



We went out Sóller to Fornalutx. Pochola have done a reserve at the restaurant Ca N´Antuna.



As I mentioned, we were very lucky with the weather that weekend. While in the peninsula were storms, we enjoyed the blue skies and almost no wind. We were able to give us the pleasure of eating at the restaurant terrace which has fabulous views out to Fornalutx.



Again we tasted the delicious Mallorcan food, but it was fun seeing them to have name of plates bearing the word soup and then the plate is quite dry ... and rice plates that seem as soups! :D



We tried a little of everything and I liked it a lot, but the Majorcan at the table agreed that it wasn´t the best place to eat the best food Mallorcan, but clearly, the views of the place gave it an extra for which to go. I totally agree! As if I had been sitting there and then I'd got a burger from Mc Donalds! I would have been delighted! (No, I'm no fan of those burgers or that particular spot, that´s why I say this). But not bad either. Except that there are better places to go to eat Mallorcan food, I agree ... but those views!!! :D





Joana and Nuria gave us a demonstration of what appears to be an unofficial sport at Sóller: shot-effect seed of Sóller! ;P



(To be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment