Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rialto Living: Glamour in each corner. Visitng the Scrabble Club Scrabbalear.

Walking in Mallorcan streets, we saw a window telling us “come inside!” ;P It was Rialto Living. I just love the concept! It´s a bit difficult for me to give a category to this shop, due it has from cloth to art articles, books, a cafeteria and even a space for art exhibits. Everything with quite good taste! Of course the prices go accordingly, so, a bit expensive.

But my very favorite was the fitting room! You see, I liked quite a lot of things there and thanks God I had the perfect excuse for not to buy anything: “my bag is so small” ;P hehehehe… like I said, from all my very favorite place was the fitting room… we concluded that no matter what you fit on there, you´ll see glamorous yourself! :D watch it by yourself:



The curios part was that Pochola didn´t know this place.

The store is placed where Rialto cinema was… but I better let the owners to tell you this part:

“Founder is Klas Kall, also one of 3 founders and designer of the GANT brand. Co-founder is Barbara Bergman who also works as a grafic designer.

The building was built in the 15th century, and in 1928 they built the theatre Rialto in what used to be the old gardens. Later on it was turned into a cinema.

In July 2007 Rialto Living opened it doors for the first time and now converted into a lifestyle store. Approximately 800 square metres full of fashion, furniture, books, gifts, accessories, art and a Café in Carrer Sant Feliu 3c, Palma de Mallorca.”


And here their presentation video, as far as I wasn´t allowed to continue filming:


Tour Rialto Living from Cubic Creaciones on Vimeo.



(To be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment