Wednesday, January 13, 2010

La Estancia: a Great Place for Eating no Matter the Time of the Day.

La Estancia

This is a steak restaurant, Argentinean style that lately also offers breakfasts… and I should say with a quite excellent result! :)) They have a complete breakfast menu, but actually is better to take the buffet that contains:



And I could say you also can find the following desserts at breakfast as a good excuse to present them here... but the case is they are DELICIOUS! so no excuse is needed to place the pic here... ;P My favorite one: Babarua... mmmmmmmmmm!!!!



Here an old ad:



(Yeaph! I know! No breakfast there… but… how not to fall in the temptation of adding it here!?) ;P

I have already talk about this at the post Breakfast in Guatemala: Where to Eat (Second part) but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment