Saturday, January 16, 2010

La Palace, Guatemala: the Best Black Forest I Have Ever Tasted!

La Palace

Wondering I didn´t find anything about this cake shop in internet. :( Definitely a real pity! This is a place that was there since I remember. When I was a kid to have a birthday cake from this cake shop was even a kind of wealthy sign. They also had quite interesting salty things for snack time, like the greatest vol au vents I had tried in my entire life! :D With the time they also incorporated breakfasts… but I should say if Igo there, no matter the time of the day, I would prefer to eat a vol au vent or/and a cake. The most famous cake they have is the Black Forest cake.

Addresses of some of their cake shops: Paseo Miraflores Z-11, (502) 23840771; 10 Calle 3-40 Zona 10, (502) 23313008; Blvd. Vista Hermosa 21-71 Z-15, (502) 23857952; CAlz. Aguilar Batres 44-22 Zona 11, (502) 24791718; Centro Comercial Zona 4 Niv. 2, (502) 23352261.

I have already talk about this at the post Breakfast in Guatemala: Where to Eat (Third Part) but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

1 comment:

  1. Our company was born from the passion to serve and offer world class services in our ​​beautiful country,
    Guatemala, and the Central America region to visitors from all over the world.We are a company created by a family
    group with years of experience in tourism. Throughout this experience we have identified the real needs of customers,
    that is why our commitment is to create good memories through unforgettable experiences in each service provided.
    Our team, which is selected based on our philosophy of quality service, will always offer a professional and
    personalized service, attending to every requirement in the most attentive and friendly manner.
    we arrange best tours Guatemala
    https://www.travelfactory.com.gt/

    ReplyDelete