Monday, January 25, 2010

Nais: a Nice Place for a Nice Breakfast! :D

Nais

This place is already a classic. They started with quite good lunch and dinner options and where one of the firsts to give breakfast options as well. Just give a look at the menu and you will find this is a worth to go there:








I just should puntualized that the last times I went to eat for lunch or dinner there, the food quality wasn´t as good as before, but the prices were higher! :/ But for breakfast it´s still quite good and I defenetely recommend it! :D

On November 2008 they opened the first Aquarium Restaurant of Latin America. I had visited it in February 2009 and yes, it´s beautiful… but you have to pay to enter to the restaurant and if you want a better view they have a VIP option where you have to pay even more for having the privilege of eating there. Ok, the Aquarium is really nice and something quite original… and yes, I understand the maintenance of such a place should be expensive… I just felt expensive the prices they have for that. But it´s a worth view and a nice place.

Here an interview of the history of the group and how they got the idea of placing the Aquarium: (in Spanish)



Here the second part:



Here some views of the result:




I already have talk about this at the post "Breakfast in Guatemala: where to eat" but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.





I have already talk about this at the post "Breakfast in Guatemala: where to eat" but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment