Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hotel Porta Antigua

Hotel Porta Antigua

This hotel is definitely part of the history of Antigua Guatemala. Just from few years ago is part of the Porta hotels and before that was managed by a nice Guatemalan family. Part of the staff had been working at the hotel for more than 20 years, those are people that just love what they do and you really can note it.

This is my favorite one if we talk about having brunch in the whole Guatemala.

Here some of my pics:



I have already talk about this at the post Breakfast in Antigua Guatemala: Where to Go but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment