Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sarita

Sarita

They started selling ice creams in 1948. Years later they discovered a place, Escuintla, which was in the middle of the rout going from Guatemala City to the beach, in a very hot place, so, they placed an ice cream shop there plus a hotel with swimming pool and a cafeteria… ;) Soon it became into an obligated stop for travelers going to the beach. Some years ago they decided to open restaurants at Guatemala City and it was a whole success and of course, they included breakfasts.

I should say this is not one of my favorite places in Guatemala but definitely their ice creams are really good and a success like they had is something to recognize, that´s why I included it here :D.

I´m afraid the web is giving troubles and I haven´t find pics to share with you, but at least I found this video:



I have already talk about this at the post Breakfast in Guatemala: Where to Eat (Third Part) but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment