Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scrabble weekend: good night!

After their siesta, I played a game with Montse that got me back to the reality :(

A light dinner, that in my case was just about a tomato and palm heart salad plus rice. Montse went early to sleep, we received the call from a Club collegue wishing us good luck, a game with Isaac (Montse´s soon that by miracle wanted to play!) and that I won by miracle as well… and a couple of games with Patxi, first one the kind of games that lucky me, I received almost the letters in the right order from the bag, second one the kind that both players are doing it so fine and any of them could win, the ones you enjoy no matter the resoult!

As good kids that also should awake early for going to a tourney (and we told David and Susana we´ll met them at 8), we are going to sleep at midnight. Patxi didn´t want to be as well a “Cinderella” and is the only one irreverent not going to sleep.
So, good night, see you tomorrow, Scrabble people with tourney and the Lunnis are going to sleep! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment