Sunday, April 26, 2009

Music is my Life! (Second Part)

So, of course I was a fan of the typical Pop Stars: Madonna, Michel Jackson (with him I discovered that I can admire the art of a person no matters what I think about that person), The Police, Kylie Minogue, Eros Ramazzoti, Dido, Robbie Williams, Spandau Ballet… etc, etc, etc!

Actually other of my hymns was:



Other great one:



I always hear commercial music, I´m not anchored on 80´s or 90´s music just due my adolescence was then. While I was single I use to say: “in music, men and food, I´m veeeeeeeeery ooooopen mind!” ;) It doesn´t mean I like everything, but talking about music, for having as background sound or for dancing, I prefer last hits music. The radio stations I hear:

40 Principales is the one I usually hear. I don´t think it´s the greatest one I had ever hear, actually maybe I would take out of their program more than the half of what they have, but is the one I tolerate better.

Maxima F.M. is the one I prefer for taking a shower, for example… or before going out a Saturday night. You see? It´s interesting, but it´s quite easy to hear Dance music, there are a lot of “oldies” that someone just had ad a bit of speed and some “Dance music effects” and voila! A new hit had born! Here an example of that:



Europa F.M. is like the one nobody will complain to hear while travelling by car. Or sometimes just to remind good oldies, btw time to time they also play some lately hits.

Kiss F.M. should I explain this one? ;)

Otoh: I also appreciate other kind of music, like José Luis Perales, Mercedes Sosa or Serrat, for example... and there are moments when I do need to hear something from Enya or Yanni, that btw I would love to go to one of his concerts, but as far as it´s not possible right now, at least let´s enjoy him in youtube! ; )


Wow! What a nice voice he has! It´s a pity he doesn´t sing.

And yes, I also like some Tropical Music, just that here I usually like an specific song, not all the production of a group or singer, maybe the only one exception of this is Juan Luis Guerra, I even had been several times in his concerts and I just love his music…

Here my JLG favorite song:



I also love this one from Marc Anthony:



I should say I´m not exactly one of his fans (actually that´s his only one song that I know the name), but that song is great!

This is a song that I should dance every time I hear it!


(I swear I liked the song before watching the video!!) :D

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment