Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girl´s weekend or… This is not the 40´s crisis! We are recycled teens! ;P

What could have a housewife living in Ponferrada (Kas), an accountant living in a village from Segovia (Meryem) and a business woman living in Guatemala (me)? A chat room! Of course! ; )

In 1997, when chats where starting, a friend of mine living in Buenos Aires told me about chats. At that step, public chats were something really nice, with people willing to know the thinking way from people in other countries, a relaxing way to have good time, an exciting window to watch the world.

This friend of mine invited me to a specific chat room: La Cantina, but usually I had to wait him for so long, that meant me to talk with a lot of people and in short time I was joining La Cantina to talk with my new pals instead the one in Bs. As.! :) There I met Kas and Meryem. We are quite different, but we have a great relation. Btw: none of us really likes to drink!

Due the distance we can´t meet each other so frequently, but when we do, we have a great time!



Meryem was willing to celebrate her 39th birthday with us. She invited us to her home to spend the weekend together. I should clarify something: if till now you got the impression that I´m extrovert, a bit crazy and daring… compared with them I´m shy, serious and demure!!

Kas came to my home on Thursday. She´s a brave woman that have had a complicated life due different reasons, but the way she tells no matter what, even the sadder parts, she makes you laugh! So, we had been laughing a lot Thursday and Friday. On Friday we both went to Meryem home.



Meryem does as hobby belly dance since 2 years ago and since she started with this, she became in some kind of Arabian culture fan, now her house is all decorate with that style.



Since one year ago she even started to give classes in Segovia. So, our first stop was there, Kas and me had join the belly dance class as well!

That night a girls´ party was programmed at Meryem home. Some of her friends wanted to do something different and funny, so, they organized a tupper sex meeting. I haven´t ever been in one and I have to admit it was so funny. We were 20 females from 35 to 60, most of us married and willing to have fun, so, the 2 girls in charge were showing us all kind of toys for 2 hours and a half and it was just to die laughing! It´s interesting to see that there are things that always will find a buyer, no matter the crisis!




The tupper sex party finished around 2.30 a.m. and we know some ladies went to rape their husbands at home that night!

We stayed at Meryem home that night, making jokes and laughing about the party, it derivates to share some videos from youtube, first ones related with the party subject, then with nice spots…

Eh! What I like of the spot is the lion! It´s my zodiacal sign! ;P

We were agree that Troya is the best film ever done by Brad Pitt (no, we were not talking about script, story or actuation quality);P



That derivates into some actors’ videos…



That derivates to some interviews… (I´m afraid in Spanish but you´ll laugh anyway watching it!)



You should watch this one!





That derivates into funny videos….









We went to sleep more or less at 4.00 a.m. Kas and I were sharing the room, reminding funny things… laughing till our stomachs hurt!
(To be continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment