Sunday, April 26, 2009

Music is my life! (Final part)

And of course, I LOVE ROMANTIC BALADS! In this field I really don´t care about the style… but I should say that I´m afraid the best romantic music is done by rockers! Let´s see some examples:






(You have no idea how it feels when someone of the group sings you this song at your ear…) ;)


I can imagine how a philharmonic Orchestra should enjoy playing this kind of music! ;)









Ok, maybe next one is not exactly romantic… but… how can I not include it?


Actually I think that violin in the middle of the song, tells the most beautiful love poem ever known! (At least my heart feels that while I´m listening it).

Even the newest are so good!



But as I said: for daily normal life, I prefer to have radio music at the background. I do need the bum! bum! bum! of modern music to maintain the normal life speed. For going to dance: as far as it has rhythm, I dance it! Just that I prefer discos that offer a good variation of all styles and times... but that´s not so common to find, I´m afraid. In Madrid I use to go to “El Palacio de Gaviria” due they had 3 different rooms with different styles in each one, so, was just a matter of being moving from one to the other, but since a year ago it´s closed! :( So, now it depends on the mode I am before going out, but usually I go to New Garamond or Garamond (same chain but quite different music).

Hear some examples of what lately I like to dance:



My current hymn:



Yeap, I know! That´s not exactly rock! :D but… time goes by!

No comments:

Post a Comment