Thursday, May 13, 2010

While passing by…

Yeahp! New section! :D

This time was while walking at the street, sometimes you watch at the street things that are nice, funny, strange, weird or even sad, you feel like sharing them and now that I´m with the “chip” of taking out the camera asap as far west holster ;P I thought… that´s it! New section for the blog! :D

As I said in the previous paragraph, I had been so loyal with the principle of this blog of sharing with you some of the things I enjoy the life with, having just few exceptions like what happened with the tours in Margarita Island or with the bill at the Termas Pallares Spa, but in this section sometimes I´ll place no positive things if I feel it´s needed to talk about something like that, and well, maybe a bit of claim time to time won´t be that bad or even due sometimes even at sad moments you find a reason why to smile a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment