Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My favorite SPAs in Madrid. Introduction.

As a good Spas fan… well, fan and believer I should say! ;) Of course I have my favorite places in Madrid, the city I live.

It´s also true that at this point I have a small problem, when I find a place I like and fills my needs, why look for more? I prefer to keep going to where I know that I will enjoy and I will be attended with the service I want, so, it´s not that I have gone to all the SPAs in Madrid, it´s usually when someone recommends a place or tell me to go together to that place that I go to a new one. However, I can tell you that in terms of SPAs, as I said before, I'm pretty demanding, I have been fortunate to know great places and then to convince me that a place is a good one must meet a high standard of quality.

So, my favorite Spas in Madrid are:

- Elysium in the Hotel NH Eurobuilding.
- Acquaplaya in the Hotel Senator Gran Vía.
- Los Nogales.

On the next posts I´ll comment why those are my favorite ones, will talk about prices and details. Once they´ll be online, I´ll place the links here for you to access to them from here as well.

(To be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment