Friday, April 9, 2010

El Ancla: Saying Goodbye to Mallorca with Chill Out. Visiting the Scrabble Club Scrabbalear!

After eating in Ca´s Busso, we went to the Marriott Club Son Antem Hotel, we had some promotional tickets to the Spa… but! We should be there before an specific time and we didn´t knew that, so, this should wait till our next visit!:D

We anyway gave a look to the place and you see… I had been in other Marriott hotels and, for example, the JW of Egypt seems to me to be the best hotel in Egypt, but this Marriott in Mallorca… well… I felt it so plastic… Cris told me that actually the cafetería is very nice, but I haven´t seen it, I just seen the Spa area and part of the gardens plus a small golf camp, and none of them made “click” to me. But we´ll see what I think next time I go there.



Going out fo the Marriott, Pochola led us to a very nice place: El Ancla in Ca´n Pastilla. You see, I do think sometimes what you first think is a bad luck what you really have is good luck, because if we would stay at the Marriot Spa as planned, we would lost to met this nice place but also a great sunset:



El Ancla is a pretty place for take something to drink… that also includes a good tea selection. It has 3 main different areas, very nice them all. I highly recommend this place.





I saw a group playing Jenqa, but I can´t tell you if they have games to lend you or if it was of the group.

After being at El Ancla we went to the airport and back to Madrid… THANK YOU SO MUCH CLUB SCRABBALEAR + FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment