Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Love my Nails! Introduction.

Having nice nails is something I started with when I was 14.

There´s something that people that met me after coming to live to Spain don´t know: from my 20 to my 30 I was a makeup fan. Actually I had work in an important beauty products company where I learned to make up professionally. It happened that Curro, my husband, doesn´t like the makeup, so I stopped using it… you have no idea how much I save per year due that! ;P On the other hand, I discovered the pleasure of using makeup just for special situations… I love to look completely different in parties and other occasions! :D

What I kept doing was to take care about my nails and from some years ago it also includes nail art. It was exactly trying to find where to buy Konad products that I discovered there are several webs and blogs just talking about makeup and nail art. Actually I had already experience how helpful is to find other girls that share they tricks about using but also where to buy products… so I decided to open a new section in my blog for talking about nail art! :D (Don´t worry boys, it won´t be more than a post per week I think!) ;P

So, in this new section I´ll talk about how to take care of your nails, nail art, where to buy products, I´ll share my own designs, I´ll give advice based on my own experience and time to time I´ll maybe include some makeup products or advices.

I wish you´ll enjoy this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment