Monday, June 29, 2009

At Debo´s Temple: Fans in Madrid Saying "We´ll Miss You" to a King

As I said in my previous post, the call was for going to during the whole weekend, but the end should be at Atocha, Sunday 28th. 20.00.

I went there… but… NOBODY THERE! :(

So we decided to go to the Hard Rock Café again… there I found some people around an altar and a note saying: On 28th. at 18.00 a homage at Debo´s Temple, come all!.



It was already 20.45 when I saw it… but well, it wasn´t so far away, we decided to go there as well.

I haven´t ask, but I can imagine there were more people before, when I got there few people, listening his music with an ipod that someone took.





At the center, at the floor, some posters, gloves, notes, flowers, candels, but what impressed me more was a “copy” of Michael Jackson´s Hollywood star that was really well done:





In a moment, spontaneously, people started to took the hands to each other in order to make a big circle. Then someone started to shout things like “Viva Michael!” and everybody started to clap.




When finally a very well known song started, Billie Jane, we all had sung it.



One fan danced Dangerous, this time I got the whole song, but it was almost no light there, I´m afraid.



Other videos:





No comments:

Post a Comment