Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Bye to a Genius

This blog has as goal to talk about happy/nice issues… a death won´t ever been something happy/nice to talk about but I would like to express my modest tribute to this genius, Michael Jackson, that had dead yesterday.

He “had being there” my whole life. When I was a child, he was already singing at tv. When I become into a teen, he gave me and my school friends new dance steps to copy (or at least to try to!). I can remember free moments (like when a teacher didn´t appears or the study time) with a tape at the background and all of us trying to dance like him. He was the first one involving all the greatest in an inspiring video to call to our conscience to help the ones that need more help at the world. He revolutionized the video industry. Even today everybody still dance at the discos with his old songs or the new versions of some of them.

With him I discovered that I can admire the art of a genius no matter what I think about his problems and eccentricities. Anyway how can we judge someone that had whatever but not a normal life? Otoh: I do think anybody would be eccentric having the money to! And… why nobody thinks Walt Disney with his Disney parks was childlike as well, as everybody say Neverland is the clear prove that M. Jackson was? (And who wouldn´t like to have money enough as to build a funfair at the garden of your house?).

So, I celebrate his artistic genius, the legacy he left to the whole word. Thank you for that, Michael!











No comments:

Post a Comment