Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Los Cebollines: my Favorite Mexican! ;P

Los Cebollines

This is a Mexican restaurant with Mexican breakfast specialties that are just great! I also love from this chain the decoration of the restaurants. They also offer the buffet option daily.

Here an example of what you can get for breakfast there:



And some pictures to have an idea of the place:



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

I should tell that the lasts times I went in other hours, the food wasn´t as good as it use to... just I can´t tell if this is due I´d improved my preferences ;P or if it was a lower quality thing.

I have already talk about this at the post "Breakfast in Guatemala: where to eat" but someone advised me it will be more useful to place them in different posts, so here is it, it contains exactly the same of that post, in case of new comments about this place, I´ll write a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment