Saturday, October 31, 2009

Iguassu Falls, the Argentinean Side. Argentina: 6th. Part.



Iguassu is just… wonderful!!!! As I mentioned at the previous posts, I had been at Iguassu falls 2 times, I´m talking about the experiences at the second one, when I went with my friends Montse, Patxi and Topo in 2008. We had gone thru the Brazilian first and also Topo and I did a Helicopter Tour.

Most of the waterfalls are located at the Argentinean side and they had built a lot of gates for doing walking tours around and over the different falls. So, to go there means to walk a lot and also to climb a lot of steps (better if you take that into account) ;)



Our first visit was to the Devil´s Throat:



At the lunch time Patxi and I played Scrabble at the park! :D



After lunch we did the Adventure Tour, that is sailing, at the river, they put you as close as possible to the falls:



In 2004, the Adventure Tour was before the lunch time, I had the good luck of being seat at the side of a French boy that after sharing that great experience together, invited me to lunch! :D



Back in 2008, after the Adventure Tour at the river, we had a Jeep Tour:



And after that we continued walking thru the park, the wonders weren´t already over!



Oh yes! I would love to go back there again! I could say I have visited the falls at all the possible ways to… but… actually I think there´s something missing here: to do it diving, so you can cross them as well! ;P :D

The next day I went again to the hotel´s SPA to have a great massage. The only complain I have about it, is that they allowed kids to be at the Jacuzzi and at the SPA swimming pool… I really can´t understand it, the SPA is a place for relaxing, that means a place for adults… you can´t relax with kids playing around you! :( But well, I had a great time anyway.



That day we went back to Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Post a Comment