Saturday, July 25, 2009

Madonna´s Concert in Madrid!

Last night (July 23th. 2009) took place a Madonna´s concert at Vicente Calderón Stadium in Madrid.

From the moment they started to sell the tickets, everybody said they were so expensive (between 96 to 400 Euros) and I really don´t know if that was the point or maybe that it´s summer (but I remember Madrid Rock in Rio of last year and being summer wasn´t a problem to make the place to be completely full), but wondering, the stadium was just 3/4 full.

A speciall presence: Infanta Elena was part of the VIP public, but they took her by the normal public stands (that was unnecessary as far as I remember) and the public received her with a lot of applauses and camera flashes.

I really enjoyed a lot the concert (even after a guard told me that I shouldn´t take more videos or I´ll be in troubles) :/ and the music selection for the concert was quite ok for me... and I should tell: Wow! What an energy, muscles and resistance the diva has!

Here some videos of the concert: (really sorry about the sound quality, I didn´t know how the power of the concert sound would affect the record… and been honest I really have no idea about how to prevent it next time).



Here with the white limo at the stage:



Here celebrating: ;P



Here skipping the rope:



The time for saving the word is almost over!





Here clamming our right for a holiday! ;P (We need a holidaaaayyyy):



The moment of Michael Jackson Tribute:



Let´s continue with a bit of "Music":



And I´m finishing with a bit of “Like a Prayer”:



Of course there were more! But I´m afraid I´m taking the videos with a photo camera and the card gets full so soon! :( (Yes, to buy one more is planned…).

I really liked the concert, maybe I already got the habit of knowing that when the diva puts “Game Over” at the screens it means exactly that: it´s over! No way to encore for more and her public, that knows her, not even claim it. I´m also ok with the included songs and the performance, even after watching something that pretended to be a Flamenco dance but actually it was tap (that I like, but at least not to do it with something alike Flamenco music and a man dressed trying to simulate, and I insist, to simulate, being a Flamenco´s dancer… I think someone should give her a bit of advised about the country customs she tries to present before making it wrong). Or the moment when she pretended us to know the meaning of a Rumanian phrase just because “both are Latin languages”… Anyway! I went out really happy of the concert! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment