Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup 2010: commercials all over the world.

Of course every country at the World Cup has faith about the possibilities of its own team for being the champion this year… and their respective sponsors also have the mission of making them to believe it.

So, I´m sharing with you my own selection of commercials in other countries… btw: if you know a spot that would deserve to be here, please let me know! :D

The countries I found interest commercials are:

(Once the post is online you could access to it clicking on the country name).

Argentina

Australia

Brazil

Chile

England

México

Netherlands

Paraguay

Uruguay

US

Here my selection of Spanish commercials:

(Under construction)

Here my selection of international commercials:

ESPN with Bono´s voice

Star Wars Cantina
(Under construction)

No comments:

Post a Comment