Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laser cosmos. My gadgets and other thingamajigs!

I think this is the king of my gadgets. We like to use it when we have guests at home, we usually ask them to stay at the sofa with the eyes closed for some minutes till all is ready, with New Age music at the background, all the windows closed... this is more or less what they watch when they open their eyes:



And this is more or less how they look while watching it:



You can buy it at IWOOT per 126 pounds or at latienda per 185 Euros, in both cases plus shipment.

We already have 3 years with it, actually right now is starting to give troubles, after a while of use, it start to double the lights (I mean, if you were following one dot, in a moment it turns into 2 dots moving together). Anyway, I strongly recommend it! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment