Thursday, May 21, 2009

Writing

I also enjoy writing. That´s why the idea of having a blog was really nice for me. I started when I was a child. I wrote a lot of poetry and also tried to start 2 books.

I found something I wrote several years ago and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you in my blog:

It´s always nice to see you again. To contemplate your smile, to hear again that voice that makes me to tremble. You had changed the cut of your hair. Still wearing that T-shirt. This soft touch when you greats me, still melts me. If you would know! ¡That in my mind I had already enjoyed your pleasures thousand times! That in my mind my tongue had already tasted your secrets with no mercy! I vibrate feeling your glance. I could bet it. You feel the same. And so what if I know it? This won´t ever be! I give you back an intense glance, carrying my desires. I can feel the force of my heart pumping up in my intimacy. But there´s nothing we can do. Again we should be satisfied just exchanging sensations by distance, with coquettish smiles, with hungry glances, with heady energy. I just turn on for going out there, you hold my arm and I stop on a dime, with my head hanging down. We don´t say a word, we stay like that, freeze. I just feel the touch of your hand that is losing force, understanding. I turn back. We see each other. The corridor gets fill with our silent glances. We share a sad smile without talking at all. I left. Actually I escape. Before one of us tells what we shouldn´t. Have a marvelous life! Even if it´s not at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment