Friday, December 4, 2009

Walking in… Introduction

Yes, I know… I still have to write about the experience at Canaima, to finish the whole Venezuelan story and also the one about Argentina… but I´m with a lot of work till January and those stories need a lot of preparation (to take care of the pics, uploading videos…).

On the other hand, due work I have to be travelling to Toledo each week and yesterday I started to do something that I wish I would think about before: to take videos walking while doing normal working life in Toledo. That gave me the idea to do the same in other places, and I will… the pity is that during the last 2 months I had been travelling a lot and if I would think about that before, we already would have a lot of posts with videos! Well, at least I´m starting it now.

So, the idea of this new “section” is just that: to share with you videos of different places while walking / driving / going by bus there.

I hope you´ll like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment