Friday, March 27, 2009

Introduction

Hi world! : )

I´m Ivette, from Guatemala, living in Madrid.

I love life and our world. I love simple things like a small flower but also more complex ones like a helicopter tour in Iguazú Falls or a Scrabble Tourney.

I´m lucky because I had been able to do so many and so different things in my life, like visiting several countries, and always I give myself time to do something interesting everywhere I go. So I have a lot of funny stories and recommendations to share… that fare my friends encouraged me to start a blog and share with the rest of the world as well! ; )

So, here I am, willing to give at least something different to read to you.

Cheers!

Ivette

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. I hope to see you in Madridbabel. see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks!

    Yeap, I´ll try to go this Wednesday! : )

    ReplyDelete